The Lincoln Center is temporarily closed through April 30, 2020 in an effort to safeguard our community from the spread of COVID-19. Although our doors are closed, we are still eager to help you! Please continue to contact us via email at LCinfo@fcgov.com or, leave us a message at 970-221-6730.
Please know that The Lincoln Center staff continues to work remotely processing refunds and communicating information to all ticketholders and clients about postponed and/or cancelled events. We’re also available to answer your inquires about future bookings or address any other questions or concerns you may have.
All LC LIVE events originally scheduled to have taken place March 12, 2020–April 26,2020 have either been cancelled or postponed. If you purchased a ticket to one of these events, you will automatically receive a full refund for your order which will be credited back to the original payment method. This process may take up to three weeks. You may also choose to donate your unused ticket to The Lincoln Center Support League as a tax-deductible contribution by emailing or calling us at the contact info above.
This includes the following LC LIVE events:
● Passion for Bach and Coltrane ● Colin Hay
● enra ● Jungle Book
● Borromeo String Quartet ● Hubbard Street Dance Chicago
● Benise: Fuego! ● Jack Hanna's Into the Wild Live
● Rita Rudner
This closure also impacted many events presented by other community presenters and are listed below. Refunds to these performances are being offered at the event organizers’ discretion. If you purchased tickets to one of these events, you will be emailed directly with information regarding the cancellation/postponement.
● Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, presented by Arts Reach
● BIFF Film Festival presented by Boulder International Film Festival
● Rumors presented by OpenStage Theatre
● 2020 CSU Fashion Show: Transcend presented by CSU Dept. of Design & Merchandising
● Pops Concert presented by Fort Collins Symphony
● Constellations presented by OpenStage Theatre
During this closure, stay connected with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter where we’ll be sharing some of the amazing art, culture and fun that you’re likely craving!
Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this unprecedented and fast-evolving situation. We can’t wait to see you, our phenomenally supportive patrons, when our facility reopens.