COVID-19 Health & Safety Information
Public Box Office access is available from 12 p.m.–6 p.m., Tuesday–Saturday through the doors located near the main entry plaza on the northeast side of the building. All other access into The Lincoln Center is restricted and limited to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event.
For the safety of our community, everyone entering must follow City of Fort Collins requirements:
• Do not visit this establishment if you have a cough or a fever.
• Visitors should stay 6 feet away from others.
• All visitors are required to wear a cloth face covering or mask.
Your health and safety are important to us. We want to assure you that we have implemented changes to our operational plans and procedures ensuring The Lincoln Center meets all current public health orders and guidelines. Here is a list of some of the things we are doing to keep you and our community safe as we welcome you back.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT [PPE] AND HYGIENE
• Face coverings or masks must be worn by patrons, employees, vendors, event attendees, and any other member of the public at all times.
• We encourage frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds, every 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• You will find touchless hand sanitizer stations at all entrances/exits and high-traffic areas throughout the venue.
• Employees are required to wear gloves when physically interacting with the public and during routine cleaning/sanitization operations.
• Full coverage face shields will be worn when interacting with our hearing-impaired patrons and with patrons who are unable to wear a mask.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
• The latest in cleaning technology—an electrostatic sprayer—will be used to clean the facility. (This is the same type of product being used in medical facilities and by airlines to quickly, safety, and thoroughly sanitize surfaces.)
• Deep cleaning and sanitizing of all venue surfaces and spaces will take place daily and our employees are trained in proper sanitizing protocols.
• Every 1-2 hours our facilities team will be sanitizing high traffic areas, restrooms and other significant touch points.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND OCCUPANCY STANDARDS
• We have installed clear acrylic protective barriers at areas with high patron/public interaction. This includes our Box Office, Administrative Office and our Concierge Desk.
• The current allowable limit of people within our rental spaces, both indoor and outdoor, is 50 people. The current allowable limit of people in our Performance Hall is 100.
• Patrons must maintain a distance of at least 6 feet, or more, between all employees, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors.
• When feasible, we will be using designated entrances and exits for events to establish single-direction pedestrian traffic flow in and out of the venue and seating areas.
• We have established staggered guest arrivals for the theaters and for private events.
• Our restrooms will operate with physical distancing for stall, urinals and sinks. We will utilize a “one-in, one-out” system when restrooms are expected to reach capacity.
• We have closed off access to communal furniture in our public spaces to discourage congregating and touchpoints.
• Non-essential staff continues to work remotely and admittance inside the building is only allowed to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event—public access is restricted.
CONTACTLESS INTERACTIONS AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES
• We are making every effort to maintain a contactless or limited-touch environment. We encourage contactless credit card transactions instead of cash or check payments.
• We are encouraging the use of mobile or print-at-home tickets for admission to performances. We are limiting will-call ticketing prior to events.
• Our in-house hospitality services are temporarily discontinued. We will permit catered food services and bar services once we can ensure compliance with local guidelines.
• The use of drinking fountains will be suspended until further notice.
• We’ve rolled out new signage with health and safety practices for you to follow.
• You will see floor markers to help everyone maintain proper physical distancing and directional signage to keep the flow of pedestrian traffic moving smoothly.
SYMPTOM MONITORING AND TRACKING
• All employees will undergo a symptom check and temperature screen immediately upon arrival to work. Any employee with symptoms will be immediately sent home and not allowed to report for work.
• We strongly encourage employees, clients, event attendees and the public to stay home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
• We encourage populations of higher risk to consider adding additional protections or simply staying home.
• For all patrons and event attendees, we are following County guidelines for contract tracing by requiring anyone entering over the age of 18 to provide contact information.
Follow our social media channels @FoCoLincolnCtr and visit our website for the latest information. We’ll keep you up to date on any changes that might impact your next visit with us.