COVID-19 Health & Safety Information
Access into The Lincoln Center is restricted and limited to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event.
Your health and safety are important to us. As a City of Fort Collins facility, The Lincoln Center works closely with federal, state and local public health officials to monitor community health impacts related to COVID-19. Following current guidelines, no requirements exist for event entry or attendance to The LC LIVE series or other City presented events. However, face coverings or masks are strongly encouraged in all indoor facilities regardless of vaccination status.
Many performances and events that take place at The Lincoln Center are presented by private producers and organizations. At their own discretion, these event organizers may stipulate requirements for entry such as masks, proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 testing. Performances with these specific types of requirements for entry will be clearly stated on the show’s event page on the LCtix website.
We assure you that The Lincoln Center meets all current public health orders and guidelines.Here is a list of some of the things we are doing to keep you and our community safe as we welcome you back.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT [PPE] AND HYGIENE
• Face coverings or masks are encouraged to be worn by patrons, employees, vendors, event attendees, and any other member of the public at all times.
• We encourage frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds, every 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• You will find touchless hand sanitizer stations at all entrances/exits and high-traffic areas throughout the venue.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
• The latest in cleaning technology—an electrostatic sprayer—will be used to clean the facility. (This is the same type of product being used in medical facilities and by airlines to quickly, safely, and thoroughly sanitize surfaces.)
• Deep cleaning of all venue surfaces and spaces will take place daily.
• At a minimum of 1 time per day, our facilities team will be sanitizing high traffic areas, restrooms and other significant touch points.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING AND OCCUPANCY STANDARDS
• We have installed clear acrylic protective barriers at areas with high patron/public interaction. This includes our Box Office, Administrative Office and our Concierge Desk.
• Patrons are encouraged to maintain a distance of at least 6 feet, or more, between all employees, clients, vendors, contractors and visitors.
• Admittance inside the building is only allowed to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event—public access is restricted.
CONTACTLESS INTERACTIONS AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES
• We are making every effort to maintain a contactless or limited-touch environment. We encourage contactless credit card transactions instead of cash or check payments.
• We are encouraging the use of mobile or print-at-home tickets for admission to performances. We are limiting will-call ticketing prior to events.
• Our in-house hospitality services are temporarily discontinued. We will permit catered food services and bar services once we can ensure compliance with local guidelines.
• The use of drinking fountains has been suspended until further notice.
SYMPTOM MONITORING AND TRACKING
• We strongly encourage employees, clients, event attendees and the public to stay home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
• We encourage populations of higher risk to consider adding additional protections or simply staying home.
Follow our social media channels @FoCoLincolnCtr and visit our website for the latest information. We’ll keep you up to date on any changes that might impact your next visit with us.