COVID-19 Health & Safety Information
Effective Wednesday, October 20, 2021, The Lincoln Center has implemented Safety Protocols that are intended to protect the health of our patrons, volunteers, staff and artists.
Access into The Lincoln Center is restricted and limited to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event. All persons entering The Lincoln Center three years of age and older must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status per the Public Health Order as issued by Larimer County. This includes patrons, volunteers, staff and vendors who may be entering to attend performances, meetings, weddings or events.
The Lincoln Center has also implemented Safety Protocols for LC LIVE performances, which are performances that are presented by The Lincoln Center, throught December 31, 2021. Effective Wednesday, October 20, 2021, all patrons will be required to provide 1) proof of full vaccination with photo/student ID, or 2) proof of negative COVID-19 lab* test taken within 72 hours of performance time with photo/student ID. (*Home tests are not accepted.) These protocols will be updated periodically in accordance with CDC, state and local public health recommendations. Click here to view the current list of LC LIVE performances.
Many performances and events that take place at The Lincoln Center are presented by private producers and organizations. At their own discretion, these event organizers may stipulate requirements for entry such as proof of COVID-19 vaccination or proof of negative COVID-19 testing. Performances with these specific types of requirements for entry will be clearly stated on the event's page on the LCtix website.
We assure you that The Lincoln Center meets all current public health orders and guidelines. Here is a list of some of the things we are doing to keep you and our community safe as we welcome you back.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT [PPE] AND HYGIENE
• Face coverings or masks must be worn by patrons, employees, vendors, event attendees, and any other member of the public at all times.
• We encourage frequent handwashing for at least 20 seconds, every 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• You will find touchless hand sanitizer stations at all entrances/exits and high-traffic areas throughout the venue.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
• The latest in cleaning technology—an electrostatic sprayer—will be used to clean the facility. (This is the same type of product being used in medical facilities and by airlines to quickly, safely, and thoroughly sanitize surfaces.)
• Deep cleaning of all venue surfaces and spaces will take place daily.
• At a minimum of 1 time per day, our facilities team will be sanitizing high traffic areas, restrooms and other significant touch points.
PROTECTIVE BARRIERS AND OCCUPANCY STANDARDS
• We have installed clear acrylic protective barriers at areas with high patron/public interaction. This includes our Box Office, Administrative Office and our Concierge Desk.
• Admittance inside the building is only allowed to those attending a ticketed or scheduled event—public access is restricted.
CONTACTLESS INTERACTIONS AND HOSPITALITY SERVICES
• We are making every effort to maintain a contactless or limited-touch environment. We encourage contactless credit card transactions instead of cash or check payments.
• We have implemented the use of brand new, touchless ticket scanners allowing patrons to scan their tickets and enter the theater without directly approaching an usher.
• We encourage the use of mobile or print-at-home tickets for admission to performances limiting the need for additional Box Office interactions.
• Our performance programs have gone digital. Now you can easily access your program from your mobile device to minimize person-to-person contact.
• Our in-house hospitality services are temporarily discontinued. We will permit catered food services and bar services once we can ensure compliance with local guidelines.
• The use of drinking fountains has been suspended until further notice.
SYMPTOM MONITORING AND TRACKING
• We strongly encourage employees, clients, event attendees and the public to stay home if sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms.
• We encourage populations of higher risk to consider adding additional protections or simply staying home.
• Our air filtration systems are being regularly cleaned and inspected and our air filters have the highest MERV rating possible, based on operational and system specifications, for particulate removal. Additionally, we are maximizing the quantity of air filter changes and we have increased the frequency of the outside air exchange. Currently, inside air exchanges with fresh outside air every 10 minutes.